This sun safety awareness and education resource pack has been developed as part of Skcin's national 'Sun Safe Nurseries' accreditation programme. The pack contains:
• An A3 Awareness strut board (can be wall mounted or desktop displayed);
• 100 copies of Skcin's 'Sun Safety and Skin Cancer' information booklets (to give to parents to aid support and reinforcement at home);
• A copy of the popular rhyming, illustrated story of 'George the Sun Safe Superstar';
• 6 activity cards to photocopy at need to engage early learners,
• 100 Sun Safe Superstar reward stickers.
These resources complement the Sun Safe Nurseries national accreditation programme which is a free on-line resource designed to assist nurseries and pre-school settings in their duty of care to safeguard the children in their care from over-exposure to UV and to introduce Sun Safe teachings and embed good sun safe practices in early years. For more information about the programme and to register to take part visit: www.sunsafenurseries.co.uk
We are currently offering free delivery for this product within the UK only.